Are you a ‘Badass’ Mermaid who has no fear of the depths but a great fear of shallow living? Are you passionate about running, biking, swimming or any kind of fitness activity? Do you like to inspiring others through your healthy lifestyle? Do you love to engage with others through social media like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram? Then you may be the sort of woman we are looking for to become a Mermaid Club Ambassador!
What is a Mermaid Club Ambassador?
Mermaid Club Ambassadors are social media ‘influencers’ who work with and through The Mermaid Club to help promote the club’s aims. We are sure you already encourage other women to participate in all manner of fitness/training activities and sporting events so why not do it through The Mermaid Club. Our motto is ‘Live Life and Make Waves’ coz why not?
Your role as an ambassador will be to share your highs and lows, trials and triumphs and day-to-day experiences of being a ‘Badass’ Mermaid with club members.
Can anyone be a Mermaid Club Ambassador?
Yes! It would be great if you have an active social media presence on at least one of the following channels as well as other qualifications:
- a personal blog, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram; please let us know how many followers you have on one or each of the channels.
- Your social media channels should have some fitness or health-related content. It doesn’t have to be 100% fitness-related
- You can be located anywhere in the world; we are global
- You must have a positive attitude
- You must love to Make Waves!
How do I become a Mermaid Club Ambassador?
Applications for 2016 are now closed. Thanks to all the Mermaids who applied!