Calling all Mermaids!
The Mermaid Club is excited to announce ‘Meet-Up’ locations for the Third Annual International Mermaid Day.
Coming to you via our amazing network of Mermaid Club Ambassadors, who are badass Mermaids, oozing with loads of energy, they will be hosting meet-ups in the following locations on Saturday, September 3 (unless otherwise noted). This is a great way to network with other mermaids, share stories, get a little sweaty and Make Waves for the Children’s Tumor Foundation.
- Kicking off Mermaid Day, our ‘too cool for skool’ Mermaid Club Ambassador, Myrna will be hosting our Los Angeles meet-up on Saturday, August 27. Running along the beautiful LA river is a sure fabulous way to start International Mermaid Day. For more details go to — https://www.facebook.com/events/1041927482558844/
- Virtual which is held all over the world takes place on Saturday Sept 3, everyone who partcipates are celebrated. For more details go to- https://www.facebook.com/events/1658231357722114/
- At Mermaid Central in South Florida, we shall be hosting a 5k and Yoga Cool Down at Tradewinds Park. We will have treats for the kids, prizes and food from Bagelworks and Raw Juce for all mermaids and merman. This is hosted by Helena and you can find all the details right here – https://www.facebook.com/events/1658231357722114/
- Over on the West Coast of Florida, our ‘fun filled and crazy’ Ambassadors Kimmi and Jenna are hosting a 10k run at Fit2Run downtown Sarasota, Florida. We will have treats for all and food provided Whole Foods. This will be held on Sunday, September 4 —https://www.facebook.com/events/204420309953408/
- Up in the Big Apple, our ‘fabulous and experienced’ Ambassadors Jessica and Melissa will be hosting a meet up in Central Park, New York. They will be providing goodies bags and BIG SMILES — https://www.facebook.com/events/299691070361947/
- In the Garden State at Ortley Beach, NJ, our ‘badass’ Ambassador Carly Rae will be hosting a 5k, 5 mile, 7 mile option for you to get your fins moving! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this meet-up.
- We cannot have International Mermaid Day without San Francisco on the map. Hosted by our very own ‘sunshine’ Ambassador, Chrissy, all Mermaids should plan to meet at the Beach Hut for a scenic and fun filled run by the Golden Gate Bridge. For more details go to – https://www.facebook.com/events/456945227800224/
- For those across the pond, our ‘crazy fun loving’ Dutch Mermaids, Joanna and Babette will be hosting a fun run and post-run lunch at The Fat Mermaid in The Hague, Netherlands — https://www.facebook.com/events/614418232067629/
If you cannot get to one of the locations, it’s all good! This is a virtual event and you can run, swim or bike. These can be completed solo, with friends, your kids, or even your 4 legged pal. You can complete the event at any time, rain or shine, sunrise or sunset at time during the week or on Saturday, September 3rd. You are a Mermaid in charge of your own journey so it’s up to you how you chose to Make Waves!
By participating in The Mermaid Club’s Third Annual International Mermaid Day not only are you ‘Living Life and Making Waves’, you are also raising your ‘Fins’ to help the Children’s Tumor Foundation. For more info http://www.ctf.org/
For more information and/or to get in touch with your local Mermaid Club Ambassador please contact email@example.com